Last updated: April 18, 2023
Welcome to Duck! The Duck app and website are developed and maintained as a personal project of Hiroshi Urayama (One individual, but will be referred to as “we”, or “us” for convenience).
2. Prohibited Items
In using the Service, you shall not engage in any of the following.
- Actions in violation of laws and regulations or acts related to criminal acts
- Actions that place an excessive load on the Service’s network or system.
- Reverse engineering or other analysis of the software or other systems provided by the Service
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Service.
- Profit-sharing with anti-social forces, etc.
3. Attribution of Rights
- Except for all information posted by users on the Service, intellectual property rights for all information including text, images, and programs that make up the service belong to us or a third party that owns the rights.
- Intellectual property rights for all information posted by users on the Service belong to the users.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability
- We make no warranty, either express or implied, that the Service will meet the user’s objectives, have the expected functionality, commercial value, validity, or usefulness, that use of the Service will comply with applicable laws, regulations, or internal rules of any industry organization, that the Service will be continuously available, or that defects will not occur.
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user in connection with this service, nor for any incidental, indirect, special, or future damages or lost profits.
5. Handling of User Information
7. Communication and Notification
- Inquiries regarding the Service shall be made in the manner prescribed by us.
8. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction